MS,SSM,FSM,BSI,RSO,CAI,CMA,GPRO continually on the leading edge of best practice programs development, implementation, and management, successfully built an Environmental Health, Safety & Sustainability firm CES now BSI ) that for over three decades executed a diverse range of notable projects in EHS including Testing, HazMat Remediation Engineering, Industrial Hygiene, Risk Assessment, Hazards Identification, Compliance,Training, Certification and Audits.
Mark is a Licensed NYCDOB Site Safety Manager and a Member of the ASTM International Committee F38Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) design,performance, quality acceptance tests, and safety monitoring.
- The Cooper Union Sustainability/Resiliency/OSHA/Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Program
- Co Author Back to Work Safely Guidelines Industry Report How to Manage IAQ Amid COVID 19
- AIHA/RIA/IICRC COVID 19 Joint Task Force
- Vice Chair ANSI/IICRC Infection Control Standard
- IICRC Board of Directors, H&S Field Guide Disaster Restoration
- AIHA Chair Govt Relations, STD Advisory ISO45001,31000, Z10
- •ASSP Technical Program, Chair & Delegate
- ISO Risk and Pandemics Standards ANSI Expert
- ASTM UAS F38, D22 & E50 ESA Member